If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s)If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please go to our ‘Contact Us’ form, or you can reach us via private message on Facebook or on Twitter.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
-Product name and code
-Picture of the fault
-Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
If you contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you recieve a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
UK CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
UKgoodbye returns are free and easy!
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package.
2. Cover your original address label – Send it by Royaimail for example(signed and track code). UKgoodbye will pay the return fees if it’s less than £10.
3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
4. UKgoodbye will refund you if the return has no any issue or broken. – You must return exactly the same item received.